Re: Can I have toolbar button with different sizes?

On Sunday 28 December 2003 10:47 pm, Maurizio Colucci wrote:

If I don't use gtk_toolbars and stick to an hbox inside a handle_box, can I
obtain the appearence of a toolbar? I mean, the toolbar buttons should look
flat, but the toolbar itself should have a relief. Is it possible?

I tried to set the shadow for the handle_box to SHADOW_OUT, but it works only
with the default theme (Traditional)... for other themes the handle_box
appears flat...