Re: Can I have toolbar button with different sizes?

On Sunday 28 December 2003 02:35 pm, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
I am not sure if a toolbar or an hbox with no-relief buttons is the
better way to do what you do in those screenshots, but if you decide
to use the toolbar in gtk+ 2.4, you can just add regular buttons (with
a label and an icon) to the toolbar and use

        gtk_tool_item_set_is_important (item, TRUE)

Sorry to bother again :-)

Is this documented somewhere?

If I don't use gtk_toolbars and stick to an hbox inside a handle_box, can I
obtain the appearence of a toolbar? I mean, the toolbar buttons should look
flat, but the toolbar itself should have a relief. Is it possible?

Thank you

Maurizio