Re: Can I have toolbar button with different sizes?

Maurizio Colucci <seguso forever tin it> writes:

In gtk+ 2.4 you can use gtk_tool_item_set_homogeneous(). Why do you
need it?

Well, I need it for this project (see screenshots)

http://segusoland.sourceforge.net

I am not sure if a toolbar or an hbox with no-relief buttons is the
better way to do what you do in those screenshots, but if you decide
to use the toolbar in gtk+ 2.4, you can just add regular buttons (with
a label and an icon) to the toolbar and use

        gtk_tool_item_set_is_important (item, TRUE)

on the items that should have a label, together with

        gtk_toolbar_set_style (toolbar, GTK_TOOLBAR_BOTH_HORIZ);

on the toolbar, to get what you want.

Søren