Re: Can I have toolbar button with different sizes?

On Sunday 28 December 2003 11:10 am, Gus Koppel wrote:
However, you can use a H/VBox directly (instead of GtkToolbar) to put
your buttons into.

Thank you! I'd like to, but then, how do I get the "flat" button appearance?
This is the very reason why I am using gtk_toolbar...

This way you have full control over the "homogeneous"
behaviour. Furthermore you can put other things than just buttons into
your "toolbar" as well. You can also put it inside a GtkHandleBox to
make its dragable by the user.

Really?

The result may look basically identical
to a GtkToolbar. Just the way of creating it is slightly more complex.

So nautilus doesn't use a gtk_toolbar?

Thanks for your reply!