Re: Can I have toolbar button with different sizes?

On Saturday 27 December 2003 21:46, Maurizio Colucci wrote:
I did some experiments with gtk toolbars (actually in gtkmm :-) ) and I
found that all toolbar buttons always have the size of the largest button.

But Nautilus and evolution seem to have a toolbar with unevenly sized
buttons. How can I obtain such an effect?

"gtk_image_new_from_stock" allows you to create these sizes for each stock
icon:
        GTK_ICON_SIZE_MENU
        GTK_ICON_SIZE_SMALL_TOOLBAR
        GTK_ICON_SIZE_LARGE_TOOLBAR
        GTK_ICON_SIZE_BUTTON
        GTK_ICON_SIZE_DND
        GTK_ICON_SIZE_DIALOG

Using "gtk_image_new_from_file" allows you to create custom icons with the
sizes that you wish.

Dave