Re: Can I have toolbar button with different sizes?

Quoted by a party of undead sharks
For `Maurizio Colucci <seguso forever tin it>'
On Sunday, 28 December 2003 (12:39):

 Thank you! I'd like to, but then, how do I get the "flat" button appearance?
 This is the very reason why I am using gtk_toolbar...

        See gtk_button_set_relief().

--

 Leandro Pereira              (oO)           <leandro linuxmag com br>
                              /||\                  www.mindcrisis.tk

  Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a man a bible, and it'll
   probably take him a week or two to eat it all. -- anonymous at usenet.