SVG loader

Daniel K. O. writes:
Fine, now it is compiled, but I can't use it; I thought I just needed to
run "gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders libpixbufloader-svg.dll", but it shows an
error message saying that some "system device isn't working" (sorry, my
Windows box isn't in english, I dunno what the message should be in
english).

That probably is just Windows's misleading way of telling you that
some DLL isn't found in PATH.

Anyway, isn't it easy to just edit the gdk-pixbuf.loaders file
manually?

So, seems that my libpixbufloader-svg.dll isn't working... does anyone
have one that works?

Hmm, it did get built when I built librsvg, but I don't think I have
checked whether it actually works... (The name libtool chose for it on
my machine is svg_loader.dll, though. Not sure why.)

Or at least tell me how to compile mine?  And Tor, why don't you
include it in that "librsvg-2.4.0.zip" in your site? :)

I built librsvg with
CC='gcc -mcpu=pentium3 -mms-bitfields' CPPFLAGS='-I/target/include' CFLAGS=-O2 LDFLAGS='-L/target/lib'
./autogen.sh --disable-static --with-svgz --disable-gtk-doc --prefix=/target --host=i386-pc-mingw32
--enable-maintainer-mode

I could send you the resulting svg_loader.dll if you have some good
way of testing it.

--tml