SVG loader

Hello people

I'm having a bad time trying to make the SVG gdk-pixbuf loader work under Windows. As I couldn't find a pre-compiled one, I tried to compile it by myself. Fine, now it is compiled, but I can't use it; I thought I just needed to run "gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders libpixbufloader-svg.dll", but it shows an error message saying that some "system device isn't working" (sorry, my Windows box isn't in english, I dunno what the message should be in english). So, seems that my libpixbufloader-svg.dll isn't working... does anyone have one that works? Or at least tell me how to compile mine? And Tor, why don't you include it in that "librsvg-2.4.0.zip" in your site? :)

Thanks in advance.

Daniel K. O.