Clicking through to TreeView

Hello everyone!

Is there a way in TreeView & co. that the mouse clicks go through to the
underlaying widget without first having to select a row? I.e. I have a
TreeView with mode set to GTK_SELECTION_NONE and toggle buttons packed in
columns, but to toggle a particular button, the first click gets "used" to
select a row and only the second click actually toggles the button. Any
idea how to overcome this need for the first click?

Thanks,

Andrej