Re: Gtk beginner doubts....................

Well I know Gtk+ runs on windows too. Not the Gnome and Bonobo libraries (which
are based on top of Gtk+). So if you are using just Gtk+ stuff, you might be
good.

However since you are looking at "GnomeCanvas", you might have a problem.
Or you could take the tough job and fork GnomeCanvas for Gtk+.

At the risk of being flamed my ass off too the moon, you could try Qt. :-).
Its cross-platform

Cheers!
Archit Baweja