Re: Is there already a GTK+2.x and PHP_GTK module/extension for Windows?

Sjoerd Linders wrote:
Hi,

Is there somebody out there how is working (or maybe ready?) with the
implementation of GTK+2 in combination with a PHP extension module for
WIN32, that works like previous version GTK+1.3 under windows, so that I'm
able to work with the NEW widgets in combination with PHP script! If not,
then I would like to make a contribution to this specific problem.... any
sugestions are welcome!

Greatings,
Sjoerd Linders

Hi,

As far as I know this Php extension module has been planted to be done with Php 5. Php may come before the end of the year, alpha realeases are out. But for more information you may look at http://gtk.php.net/ & http://wiki.gtk.php.net/index.php?page=Gtk2.

Regards

Aurelien