processing window within program

I have my C program running through loops. on every loop, data is extracted automatically
by the code but at some test I must enter manually fiew fields.
 For that, I made a gtk window collecting this information; But the problem
I would to solve is whow the program should wait the window show and return
I apply a button.

What I made doesn't meet the wanted function :

gtk_signal_connect (GTK_OBJECT(togglebutton3),"clicked", (GtkSignalFunc)Fonction,(gpointer)"Ok
");

Thanks to any idea
http://www.ati.tn