Is there already a GTK+2.x and PHP_GTK module/extension for Windows?

Hi,

Is there somebody out there how is working (or maybe ready?) with the
implementation of GTK+2 in combination with a PHP extension module for
WIN32, that works like previous version GTK+1.3 under windows, so that I'm
able to work with the NEW widgets in combination with PHP script! If not,
then I would like to make a contribution to this specific problem.... any
sugestions are welcome!

Greatings,
Sjoerd Linders