Can somebody help me in getting gtk.h!!!!

Hi!!

       I downloaded xdelta and tried compiling it on Windwos platform.
       It asked for "zlib.h" and "glib.h"
       and the corresponding zlib and glib package to be installed. So i
downloaded these packages and then unzipped it to get the zlib.h and glib.h.

       After that it started giving error like gint, gchar, gbooloean etc.
All these are typedefs and it is available in gtk.h.I am not able to get
gtk.h Socan anybody help me in locating this file.

vikash
Aztec Software