Re: [gtk2:entry] how to remove cursor in an entry

On 6 Aug 2003, Lorenzo Gil Sanchez wrote:

I think you want to use a GtkOptionMenu:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkOptionMenu.html

Regards

Lorenzo Gil Sanchez

 It is the first widget I used, but I was not satisfied with its
estheticism. My gui is intended to be run on linux ans win32 and an
optionmenu does not fit well with windows(tm) gui. That's why i finally
used a combo box.
 I find that a combobox looks better but there is this blinking cursor...

thank you for your answer !

Vincent TORRI