Re: Can somebody help me in getting gtk.h!!!!

Vikash wrote:

       After that it started giving error like gint, gchar, gbooloean etc.
All these are typedefs and it is available in gtk.h.I am not able to get
gtk.h Socan anybody help me in locating this file.

If you're working under Windows, why not just try 'Start -> Find ->
Files or Directories' to look for it?

If i do this, gtk.h is located at H:\Program
Files\Dev-Cpp\include\gtk-2.0\gtk.h, but that won't help you because
you might have it installed in another place ;-)

You might also take a look at your compiler options in your IDE (if
you use one) to check if the include directories are set to the right
paths.

Regards,
Bart

--
Bart Vandewoestyne                    Bart.Vandewoestyne_at_pandora.be
Hugo Verrieststraat 48                         GSM: +32 (0)478 397 697