Re: [OT] GTK+ with framebuffer distro?
- From: Ganesh Swami <ganesh rapidtech bc ca>
- To: pommes <pommes teleos-web de>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [OT] GTK+ with framebuffer distro?
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:55:08 -0700
On 25 Apr 2003 12:28:59 +0200
pommes <pommes teleos-web de> wrote:
There are a couple of distros that need no installation, like Knoppix
(based on Debian) and SuSE live eval (based on... bah). I never bothered
to find out exactly what a framebuffer is (if anyone is bored enough to
explain it in couple of words...)
I would be highly interested in this too.
Check this out:
] [Thread Prev