[OT] GTK+ with framebuffer distro?

Hello,

I've written a GTK+ program.  But I want it to run as
a kiosk.  And to run off of a (live) CD.  (I.e., boot
off of, and run straight off of a CD.)

What I was thinking is that, if there was a Linux
distro, already out there, that booted from the
CD.  And ran from the CD.  And went straight into
the framebuffer mode and had all the proper GTK+
stuff to make it use the frame buffer.  Then I
could simply modify that.  And use that.

So.... Is there such as distribution out there???

TIA

See ya

--
     Charles Iliya Krempeaux, BSc