Re: which number a GtkTreeViewColumn is in a GtkTreeView

Razvan wrote:

I have a GtkListStore with 1 column. Data in this column are pointers to a structure MyStruct.

Then, I have a GtkTreeView with 4 column. Text displayed in this columns comes from MyStruct from the model.

So I use gtk_tree_view_column_set_cell_data_func(column,renderer,someGtkTreeCellDataFunc_cb,NULL,NULL)
for each GtkTreeViewColumn.

but in
void someGtkTreeCellDataFunc_cb(GtkTreeViewColumn *tree_column, GtkCellRenderer *cell, GtkTreeModel *tree_model,GtkTreeIter *iter,gpointer data)

I need to know the number of tree_column to know what member of MyStruct to put there.

I have looked through the API but I didn't find anything.

If you have any sugestions I appreciate.

Might I suggest, you use some of the tips from the examples given. When creating the column, set the information you need, e.g.:

 g_object_set_data (G_OBJECT (renderer), "column", (gint *)col);

Where col is the number. You should then be able to use g_object_get_data()... to get the information at any point.
Note: I think that there is a better way of sending the col, e.g.:

 g_object_set_data (G_OBJECT (renderer), "column", GINT_TO_POINTER(col));

and

 gpointer p = g_object_get_data (G_OBJECT (renderer), "column");
 col = GPOINTER_TO_INT(p);

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Martyn