Re: gtktreeview

jimson chacko wrote:

hai
    i am a new member of this group. I have a query.
I have created a GTKTREEVIEW widget. I want to make the tree view widget insensitive. But when i do it with the function gtk_widget_set_sensitive i am not getting the result of my purpose that the heading also is insensitive. How can i make all other parts of the tree widget insensitive and and the heading sensitive ?

Generally, when using a treeview, there is a scrollwindow behind it. If you make this insensitive, that should do the trick. Similarly, if you don't have one of these, try using something higher up... perhaps a container or vbox, etc...

Regards,
Martyn

Thanks in advance

            jimson