Re: GtkTreeView & GtkScrolledWindow vertical size

Dean Wakerley wrote:

Hi,

I have a GtkTreeView inside a GtkScrolledWindow inside a GtkTable. It
resizes horizontally to the available space when the window is resize, but
vertically the size remains constant.

How do I get the GtkScrolledWindow to autosize vertically?
Check the parameters of the table for that cell. You will find that it can X expand, Y expand, X fill and Y fill. Play with these parameters. If im not mistaken, I think that you will need X and Y fill to TRUE and the same for X and Y expand. I dont think expand will work the way you want it to unless you have FILL enabled.

Martyn

Regards,
Dean