Re: Programmer's criticism of GTK2

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 03:09, Maxim Koshelev wrote:
Rodrigo Moya wrote:

 >hey, I had my suspitions that that was your intentions, specially after
 >seeing that GtkSuckyWidgetForYouToDieDesperately, but needed a

No, Most widgets of GTK2 is GtkNiceBeautefulNeededEverywhere :-)
But of course some widgets is GtkRewriteThisWidgetForEverydayUse :-(

 >confirmation. I'm gonna tell The Register about this right now... :-)
 >
 >How haven't we (all the GNOME project and all the app developers that
 >use GTK) found that out long time ago! Thanks Norman for opening our
 >eyes!!

Hmm, I've begun that thread not for flame. I've begun it in the hope to
make GTK better!

I was not flaming, nor saying you were flaming. I just had a touch of
humor, following Havoc's post.

I'm sorry if people can't appreciate Spanish humor :-)

cheers