Re: gtkglarea & keypresses

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 11:38:20AM -0400, Slyder wrote:
I'm trying to catch keypresses for my GL display. Even with a
gtk_widget_set_events() call that adds other events as well, the
glarea itself doesnt seem to catch them (though it does the other
events). If the glarea is in a dialog, I can catch keypress events off
of the dialog, but I also want to be able to have the glarea inside my
main window. However, it seems that even putting it inside an EventBox
and connecting to that I cant catch the keypresses. Any idea what I'm
doing wrong?

If it matters, I'm using the latest Gtk/etc, and GtkGLArea out of
the gnome cvs repository (all dl/compiled last night to make sure).

I'm also having a clipping problem in the GL display itself, but I
still have a few more things to try before I get frustrated :)

--
Slyder earendel org                  |  "Into the flood again...
Earendel / <insert here>             |   ...if I would, could you?"