Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:38:20 -0400
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
From: Slyder <slyder earendel org>
Sender: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
Subject: gtkglarea & keypresses

I'm trying to catch keypresses for my GL display. Even with a
gtk_widget_set_events() call that adds other events as well, the
glarea itself doesnt seem to catch them (though it does the other
events). If the glarea is in a dialog, I can catch keypress events off
of the dialog, but I also want to be able to have the glarea inside my
main window. However, it seems that even putting it inside an EventBox
and connecting to that I cant catch the keypresses. Any idea what I'm
doing wrong?

--
Slyder earendel org                  |  "Into the flood again...
Earendel / <insert here>             |   ...if I would, could you?"