Re: Commercial GTK+ development tool

Oh, I have looked at GLADE, Boa Constructor, Lazarus, VDK Builder,
wxGTK (not a RAD environment, a toolkit), etc ...
The problem with these tools, even though most of them accellerate
certain parts of the development cycle (and do what they do very
well), is that NONE provide the level of RAD development capability
that almost ALL of the windows RAD tools do. Most, not all, exclude
integrated debugging, integrated help, context sensitive help, etc...

man vi
man gcc

...no comment, neither flames but troll !

You forgot:

man make
man grep
K&R ansi edition: printf (for debugging,
in case code has bugs, rather unlikely, I know)

though I have to admit that this is a unnecessary
luxury that I concede to myself, indeed vi and gcc
should be more than enough...

yes, just trolling.... ;-)

Carlos