Conversion GtkCTree in GTK 1.2 to GtkTreeView in GTK 2

Hello,

I made a simple application in GTK 1.2. You can see a screenshot here : http://www.arnoraes.freesurf.fr/Forum/tree.png But now I must convert the application to GTK 2. And I see that in GTK 2, GtkCTree is deprecated and I must use GtkTreeView.

So I want to do this but I have some probleme. I use this short tutorial (http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/treewidget.html) but could you help to do these things :

- First I want to have dot line with rounded expansion like in my application and not a triangle.

- I don't know how I could add a pixmap, at the begin of the line like in the screenshot. I think to use : gtk_cell_renderer_pixbuf_new(); but I create a new colum and not insert a pixmap at the beginning of the line.

- To finish, I see the function : g_object_set to change the color of and object, but when I add a line, I use : gtk_tree_store_set and I don't know how I could get a cell of the colum.

Thank you.
Arno