Any tutorial on GTK2?

Hi!

I have just compiled GTK2, and I am really impressed.
Since I have decided to port all my GTK1.2 apps to GTK2, I have started
to recompile them.
I have noticed that CList is now deprecated, but it is not so clear how to replace it. I guess it has something to do with GtkTreeView, but, as usual, needful classes are
not documented.

I think GTK2 is a bigger and more complex beast to handle and I need some docs
to guide me on the right path. Any hints?

Ciao,

 Fabio