RE: Any tutorial on GTK2?

Hi!

I have just compiled GTK2, and I am really impressed.
Since I have decided to port all my GTK1.2 apps to GTK2, I have started
to recompile them.
I have noticed that CList is now deprecated, but it is not so clear how
to replace it.
I guess it has something to do with GtkTreeView, but, as usual, needful
classes are
not documented.

 Yes CList is deprecated in GTK2
 and  you need to use GtkTreeView and  GtkListStore to replace CList.

I think GTK2 is a bigger and more complex beast to handle and I need
some docs
to guide me on the right path. Any hints?

  There's no tutorial I guess but you can download the API References
  for GTK2,GDK_PIXBUF etc.