Re: Any tutorial on GTK2?

Try looking at gtk-demo, especially the GtkListStore example. I think the liststore model is not too
difficult to
use. Trees are a bit more difficult.

I would love to see someone write some sort of tutorial with more examples of trees and lists. Especially
basic things  like moving around data in the view and the model, and examples of drag and drop. It's all
quite daunting at first sight (for me anyway).

Regards,
                     Jasper