Re: widget position does not change after maximize, then unmaximize

On Sun, Dec 22, 2002 at 03:38:47PM +0100, Pascal Haakmat wrote:
- gdk_window_get_position() is what I used originally. It exhibits the
symptoms I described in my initial post (i.e. it returns strange
values after maximize/unmaximize combo).

- gdk_window_get_geometry() does not work, it returns very strange
values and is basically useless.

- gdk_window_get_root_origin() and gdk_window_get_origin() seem to
work though. Is there any difference between these functions?

It should explain in the docs (the 2.0 docs at least) exactly
what all these do.

Havoc