From: Alexander Chemeris [mailto:chemeris mail ru]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 5:28 AM
To: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org; Bryan Cramer
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: How to imitate the image map functionality in gtk?

Tuesday, August 27, 2002, 6:04:52 AM, you wrote:
What set of widgets should I use to achieve the same functionality as
an image map on a web page in gtk?  For example, I define an image of
100x100 pixels and want to trap a mouse click event in an area of
10x10 pixels at offset 50x50 from top left? Any insights?
May be GtkFixed + GtkImage in it + some GtkEventBox in the location of
clickable area. Then connect "clicked" handler to the GtkEventBox.

Alexander Chemeris