Re: How to imitate the image map functionality in gtk?

Tuesday, August 27, 2002, 6:04:52 AM, you wrote:
What set of widgets should I use to achieve the same functionality as an
image map on a web page in gtk?  For example, I define an image of 100x100
pixels and want to trap a mouse click event in an area of 10x10 pixels at
offset 50x50 from top left?
Any insights?
May be GtkFixed + GtkImage in it + some GtkEventBox in the location of
clickable area. Then connect "clicked" handler to the GtkEventBox.

Alexander Chemeris