Re: callback getting executed before input from secondary dialog box.

Monday, August 12, 2002, 11:01:36 AM, you wrote:
    I am required to pop up a secondary dialog box on "OK" button click of
one dialog box. Now the code which I have in OK button of primary dialog box
gets executed with outwaiting for input from secondary dialog box. I want
the control to go to the secondary dialog box and after the signal of ok
button of secondary dialog box is executed I want rest of the code to get
executed in primary dialog box.
See "GtkFileSelection question" on this list and "(no subject)" on the
gtk-list postings to have an idea.

My solution is to use gtk_dialog_run() instead of handling OK button
press.

Alexander Chemeris