callback getting executed before input from secondary dialog box.

Hi,

    I need help on following problem.
    I am required to pop up a secondary dialog box on "OK" button click of
one dialog box. Now the code which I have in OK button of primary dialog box
gets executed with outwaiting for input from secondary dialog box. I want
the control to go to the secondary dialog box and after the signal of ok
button of secondary dialog box is executed I want rest of the code to get
executed in primary dialog box.

Thanks In advance.

Regards
Rahul