Re: g_signal_connect()?

That'll teach me not to search before I post. I figured out what was wrong,
and my handlers are working now.

Matthew Walker said:
Where can I find good documentation, or a good example of how to use the
new signal handling functions? Since the old ones are deprecated, I figure
I should convert my app over to the new ones while it's small and I'm
working actively on it.

Matthew Walker                       Kydance Hosting
mwalker kydance net       Low Prices, High Standards
                              http://www.kydance.net
Quote:
Schools are prisons for the enlightened mind  --  Me