Re: Using a gtk-2.0 theme

Scott,

        Thanks for the info. I just compiled from source and installed
gtk-themes-1.9.0. My theme now works and those errors are gone.

        So now I can build my apps with gtk-2.0 instead of gtk-1.2. I was
staying with 1.2 because my favorite theme was not available for 2.0.
Now that it is, and I have it working I have no reason not to use
gtk-2.0. Much less some of the functionality that I want is only
available with gtk-2.0.

        So I am a happy camper. Thanks again.