Re: Using a gtk-2.0 theme

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 06:05:34PM -0700, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
Scott,
      So did you use and RPM or compile from source?
I am looking for the new versions of gtk-engines from a mirror. Did you
just get a generic one or one for redhat?

The older version is an RPM that came with redhat (or from red-carpet,
one of the two) and the newer version I built from sources I got from
ftp.gnome.org, I didn't check if an RPM was available.

-Scott

--
We are not humanity.
-B