Pass keyboard events to parent window

Hi all, I am a developer of bluefish, and I have almost finished the
autocompletion window with your help. I just need two more things:

a)  I have created a window (WLIST) with
gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL). This window is placed on top of
another window (WPARENT), but I have not set WPARENT as the parent of
WLIST. (I don't know if I should do)
    WLIST contains a GtkCList. I want to pass some keyboard events
received by the GtkCList to the parent window WPARENT.
The GtkCList is a list of possible HTML tags that you can choose when
editing. If you press SPACE, the TAG Is inserted in the text, but if you

press another alphanumeric key, I want it to be sent to WPARENT in order

to be inserted in the text.

b) I want ENTER and TAB to operate the same way that SPACE does in the
GTKCList.

Thanks very much.

Regards
           Santi