Re: How to adjust a GtkAdjustment...

On Sat, 10 Nov 2001 00:45:13 -0500
Gordon R. Ellsworth Jr. <grellsworth anora org> wrote:

How would I change the upper value of an already created GtkAdjustment?

I have a code similar to the following snippet:

{
GtkObject *watch_adjust;

watch_adjust=gtk_adjustment_new(0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 10);
}

//////////

Later in the code, I would like to adjust the upper boundary of the adjustment, so I tried this:

{
int x=10;

watch_adjust->upper=(gfloat)x;
}

When I compile I get an error that watch_adjust has no member named upper, however, according to the API
Reference, it does.

What am I doing wrong? How can I fix it?

(By the way in my actual program watch_adjust is a global variable, so it's not a problem with the
variable's scope)

Thank You,

Gordon R. Ellsworth, Jr.

OK, I figured it out, I had to do this:

{
int x=10;

GTK_ADJUSTMENT(watch_adjust)->upper=(gfloat)x;
}

That seems to work fine.

Thank you all for your help.

Sincerely,