Re: How to resize a widget?
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: <learfox furry ao net>
- Cc: GTK Application Development List <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How to resize a widget?
- Date: 08 May 2001 22:12:35 -0400
<learfox furry ao net> writes:
I have a child widget that I need to change its size with in the middle
of run time.
The first call to gtk_widget_set_usize() works when I have the
widget shown (gtk_widget_show()).
But at some random point while my app is running, I call
gtk_widget_set_usize() again to change its size. But it has no affect
untill I manually adjust it's toplevel GtkWindow with the pointer.
Is there a way to force a widget to take on a new size (this is a
This is basically a design bug in GTK that we have been trying to work
out the right solution to in GTK 2 recently.
One solution people seem to use is calling
Owen and Tim can maybe point to a better solution.
] [Thread Prev