Re: GTK+ app using the GNOME help browser?

The problem is that browsers look for different help formats in
different places (windows help, etc.)

So it's hard to abstract this or make it not gnome-specific.

At that point the answer is really to shrink gnome-libs to just the
stuff it should contain, so people don't find it objectionable.

What if the library was kept to just reading manual pages? I recall
gnome's help browser reads manual pages right?

So we could start and fall back from gnome's help browser, to manview, and
then to using an xterm running man.

Maybe the "scrollkeeper" project is interesting (search Google).

Okay, I'll look into that.

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--