Re: GTK+ app using the GNOME help browser?

How about:
- open the file gnome-libs/libgnome/gnome-help.c
- copy the stuff in there

Your participation and help is much appreciated by the
members of this list. But you ~must~ start thinking more
like an application developer, instead of a technical
guru and acrobat user.

Well Havoc pointed me to a source file but unfortunatly I don't have.

I don't know if its useful or not till I look at it but at the same time I
would have appreciated a demo. But GNOME does seem to be a bit low on
demo's for the developer side.

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--