Re: GTK+ app using the GNOME help browser?

Thanks Havoc, for the file!

I'm reviewing it and it appears to just call some programs with certain
arguments (ie ghelp).

If so, do you think I should write a library to do all this so that simple
GTK+ or non-GTK+ apps that don't want GNOME in their code can simple call
help browsers?

What is your opinion on this? I don't think every app should link to GNOME
but every app should have a way to call the help browser (not knowing what
it is, just whatever the system uses as default or on a preferances list).

libhelp?

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--