Re: Clist display problem

IIRC, zvtterm only has like one signal...title_changed or something...
Does vim change the titlebar text on xterms for you? Maybe it's related.

--Ray Strode
Vim can change the titlebar but I recompiled vim for console only
without any X support and I still get the same behaviour.  My best guess
is that vim causes zvtterm to send a Xlib signal that interfers with the
clist.  Whether the problem is in vim, zvtterm, or my program (most
likely) I don't know.  The only thing that I can think of is to trace
the user interface calls from vim to zvtterm to my program.  Any other
ideas would be appreciated.

Ken