Re: Radio Buttons w/ Labels and RC STYLE

Ok I am now doing exactly what I want it to do (visually) but I am getting an
invalid cast warning. Here is what I have:

gtk_widget_modify_style(GTK_WIDGET(GTK_LABEL(radiobutton)->label), rc1_style);

Ok I am changing the fg to white on prelight in rc1_style. I now have the
entire area changing to blue as I desire and the label is changing to white
but I get:

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkRadioButton' to `GtkLabel'

I have tried all kinds of combinations at accessing the label and this has
been the only way I have managed to get to it. Ideas on curing the invalid
cast warning?

TIA

Steve

Havoc Pennington wrote:

Steve & Patti Getzinger <steveandpatti wubs org> writes:
I have managed to get the radio button to accept one prelight but not two
and have never managed to get the text to alter color. Here is what I am

The problem is that...not the radiobutton itself.

Havoc