Re: Again GtkEntry.

Sorry if I am a little annoying.

I whant to do tha with a gtkEntry:
-Intercept when the user change the input (I can do that)
-Append a string after the user input
    (I can do that with gtk_entry append_text)
-select (whith usual reverse) the appended text
    ( seems with gtk_editable_select_region)

Hmmm, problem might be is that something is already selected or it would
override something.

Can you directly access the GtkEditable's members and set the selection
mark instead (make sure you update the is selected member too) and then
have the widget redrawn?

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--