Radio Buttons w/ Labels and RC STYLE

I am playing with a group of radio buttons with labels. What I want to
do is change the color of the text and the bg when the mouse is over the
area. At this time (standard) the bg changes to white and text stays
black. Seems as though bg and fg in prelight state only affect the
button and have nothing to do with the label. The area that changes to
white is the entire area including both the label and the button. I want
this area to be blue on prelight (mouse in the area) with white text.
I have looked into the source code for radio button and label but am
still at a loss. Any ideas where to look?

Steve