Re: Question about gdk_colormap_free_colors()

I use a GtkStyle since its structure just so happens to have
everything I need. I use it in my own internal code to keep
track of fonts and colors. I still use gtk_widget_modify_style()
with a GtkRcStyle to modify a widget's style.

I just use the GtkStyle for things like the GtkText or GtkCList
where I pass its members on to the widgets.

Is that an okay thing to do? I was under the impression it was
since The GtkCList for example allows setting of the rows with
a GtkStyle.

Sincerely,
--Tara Milana

You can do that, but if philosophically, I'd rather create my own
structure...

FB