Re: Question about gdk_colormap_free_colors()

"Tara M" <learfox furry ao net> writes:
Alright, so in other words GTK+ dosen't unref the colors in
a GtkStyle when I call gtk_style_unref()?

Well, it does, what I'm saying is that I'm not sure what happens if
you change those colors manually - gtk won't know they changed.

What about the existing colors in a GtkStyle()? ie one that
came with gtk_style_copy() are those colors gonna have an
extra reference count?

I'm not sure.

I would just stay out of GtkStyle, unless you're willing to go source
code excavating and figure it out. ;-)

Havoc