Re: Gtk::Entry justification

Ok, thanks. That sounds good and I don't even need the Gtk::EventBox
because it's just the display for a calculator - you can't edit the display
directly. The reason I was using the Gtk::Entry was so that the background
would be a different colour and the display would be easy to read. Is there
any way to set the background and foreground colour in a Gtk::Label? What
about perhaps setting the text in there to be bold or some other font? What
widget can I use to get all or some of these features? Thanks. -Jeff